Polychem Torque Limiter
The Polychem Torque Limiter provides reliable overtorque protection to prevent drive system failure, by way of balls retained in detents against adjustable spring pressure. When torque exceeds a preset value, the balls leave their seats and roll free to completely disengage the driving & driven components, preventing costly drive system crashes.
- Torque settings are more accurate and consistent than shear pin devices.
- Easy to reset in just a few minutes.
- Externally adjustable for required torque setting changes.
- No replacement shear pins required.
- Avoids shear pin fatiguing which causes nuisance failures.
- Product: Torque Limiter
- Part Number: JSE1-0150
- Externally Adjustable Torque Range lbs/in: 2,024-9,287
- Min. Rockwell Hardness: 62 R/C
- Min. NH-78 Sprocket: 11 Teeth